Follow these steps to setup your store:
- Create the items to be purchased in your store by going to Programs > Configurations > Buy Items from the Admin Site Map.
- Add the items to your store at Programs > Store Setup.
- Click the Add Store Item button.
- Select the Buy Item.
- Click the Add button.
- Make the Store visible for your customers.
- Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages.
- Right-click on Menu Pages, scroll to Add Standard Page, and then Store.
- Click the left button on your mouse to select Store.
- The Store page is now visible at the bottom of the page as the last menu item under Menu Pages.
- You can now drag and drop the Store to the location you want this page to be displayed on the tabs on your website. Note: If you like, you can rename the Store to whatever you want it to be called by double-clicking on Store, typing in the new text, and clicking your mouse off of the entry.
- Once the Store is named what you want and you get it placed in the right location, click the Save button.
- Go to your site's Home Page and you will now see the Store added to your tabs.
If you don't have enough admin capabilities to make the Site Pages changes, you can ask your webmaster to make these for you.